Delivery Driver - 1 part-time openings
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come and join our KENNEBEC PHARMACY & HOME CARE team!! We are seeking a part - time DELIVERY DRIVER for our Rockport location. This position will work 2 to 3 days per week; 8 hour shifts during the day.
The Delivery Driver transports medications to private residences to service our customers.
- Rechecks deliveries for sorting/packing errors, and loads vehicle.
- Obtains customer’s/facility staff’s signature on delivery ticket, and logs deliveries appropriately.
- Ensures deliveries are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Returns paperwork and any payment received at the end of the day.
- Communicates well with customers.
- Operates vehicle properly, and obeys all traffic laws. Complies with KPHC policy on seatbelts and securing items in vehicle.
- Services vehicle driven, such as checking fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- Brings all vehicle maintenance issues to the supervisor’s attention.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and rights.
- Maintains professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Takes responsibility for self-protection while working in hazardous situations, and practices universal precautions.
- May assist to clean building and provide maintenance if needed.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid State of Maine license, along with a good driving record.
- Excellent communication skills.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Extensive in-state travel in company owned vehicle is required.
At KPHC: Better living is made possible for the people we serve! To learn more, visit our website kennebecpharmacy.com
Kennebec Pharmacy & Home Care
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Overnight Pharmacy Delivery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!