Web-IT Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you tech-savvy and understand the ins and outs of web development? If this, is you, Westmark Enterprises/Kendall Hunt Publishing is looking for our next IT Project Manager to assist our Information Technology Department. This role will evaluate, oversee, and manage projects related to our outside vendors. You will work closely with all projects to ensure that expenses, timelines, and personnel are on track to completion. This position is based at our home office in Dubuque, Iowa.
What Will You Do?
- You will research, interview, evaluate our technology vendors to meet the needs of the project's objectives
- We need someone who will explore options for new methods to achieve the best possible quality, reliability, prices, continuity and delivery of products and services
- You will monitor supplier performance, recommend improvements and implement corrective actions as necessary
- You will develop, recommend, and implement appropriate technology direction and programs based on overall customer's needs
Who We Need!
- Someone with excellent communication skills and prior project management experience
- Someone who has general IT knowledge is highly encouraged to apply
- Someone with a strong customer service focused background
- Someone with a four year degree from a college or university is preferred but not required if you have a least two years of related experience or training
Who We Are!
Westmark Enterprises is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides support functions such as information technology, human resources, inventory control, telecommunications, finance and accounting for numerous affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, RCL Benziger, and Paradigm Education Solutions. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com / https://www.kendallhunt.com.
Why Us? We Understand It's More Than Just a Job!
Choosing a career path can be one of the most important decisions in one's life. Work is part of a person's identity. People need compelling reasons to remain at a job and a company day after day, year after year. As you consider a career change, we understand the benefits an employer offer are just as appealing as the job itself.
Our companies offer -
- Job Stability. Kendall Hunt and their family of companies have been around for over 75 years
- Career Growth. Gain some great experiences to promote to higher roles - many of our leadership and upper management staff worked their way up in our family of companies
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Generous company match on 401(k) plan, as well as profit sharing
- 15 days of PTO at hire, plus paid holidays
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement
Send your resume and salary requirements to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Kendall Hunt Publishing
TechnologyView all jobs at Kendall Hunt Publishing