Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kendall Auto Group has an opening for a Human Resources Generalist in Eugene. The position will work with other Kendall HR Specialists to support over 500 employees in the immediate area.
- At least two years of Generalist HR experience in a large company required.
- Strong grammar, data entry, organization, time management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in interpreting and applying employment law in daily and long-term situations, and in advising managers in specific applications.
DUTIES/ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
The position will be responsible for a wide range of tasks in the region, with specialization in:
- Investigations of complaints and performing conflict resolution.
- Hiring and onboarding tasks and training.
- HRIS data entry and reporting functions.
- Unemployment Claim management.
- Providing human resources information and guidance to employees and supervisors.
- Developing and implementing training for supervisors, including candidate interviewing, staff coaching and counseling, and anti-discrimination measures.
The position will frequently interact with other Kendall HR staff, both in-person and remotely.
Kendall Auto Group has been family-owned and operated since 1937, with dealerships in Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Alaska. Our mission at Kendall is simple: To deliver an unrivaled customer experience through our highly motivated, knowledgeable, and caring team of professionals. Doing the right thing means more than selling and servicing vehicles. Our progressive attitude means being exceptional stewards of the communities we operate in. It means going above and beyond every day for the people who mean so much to us - our employees and customers. Our 2,000 employees are members of the Kendall family, who share our same goals and passions.
To apply, please follow the link to our job board site.
Kendall Auto Group
BusinessView all jobs at Kendall Auto Group
Get fresh Teen HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.