Sit Down/Slip Sheet Forklift Operators! Direct Hire!!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Position
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of Powered Industrial Equipment. The Slip Sheet Operator is responsible for utilizing the lift equipment to move, load, unload, and stack products in preparation for shipping and receiving demands to meet customer needs.
- 6:00 AM-4:30 PM Sun-Wed @ $20.50
- 4:00 PM-2:30 AM Wed-Sat @ $22.50
- 4:00 PM-2:30 AM Sun-Wed @ $22.50
- Safely operate Powered Industrial equipment to move products or materials for distribution such as standard sit-down or stand-up forklifts, clamp, and picker equipment.
- Load, unload, and store products and/or materials
- Stack and/or transport materials and products to designated areas.
- Use equipment to scan product and print labels
- Complete paperwork and operate inventory management systems as needed.
- Ensure product rotation procedures are followed.
- Complete cycle count as required
- Perform daily safely inspections per the Safety Checklist on forklift trucks
- Ensure facility is inspection ready at all times for SQFI, FDA, and customer needs.
· Communicate and report any incidents to supervisor.
- May perform housekeeping duties
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum two years prior forklift operating experience. Must be a licensed forklift operator or be able to obtain a Forklift Operator license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Pass Background and Drug screen
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
Transportation and Storage