Kemper offers a competitive salary and has an immediate need for professional and motivated English speaking and/or Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Representatives that speak Spanish to work in our St. Louis call center. These are full time positions with a great team and excellent benefits. The hours of operation 7am- 6pm, Monday – Friday.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working the front line and charged with the mission of effectively, accurately, and courteously answering telephone inquiries from our customers. This is a key position handling a high volume of incoming calls. This position involves research and resolving customer inquiries via written correspondence, and/or telephone. You will also be responsible for processing basic transactions and preparing files for storage.
• Spanish bilingual
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Good computer knowledge including knowledge/familiarity with MS Excel
• Previous life insurance or claims experience a plus
• Previous customer service experience is imperative
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks