Kemper Insurance is looking to meet individuals interested in a Remote Bilingual Customer Service Representative Opportunity!
Date: Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Time: 9:00AM – 2:00PM
Location: Hampton Inn
3620 NW 79th Ave
Doral, FL 33166
Position Available: Remote Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Explore Kemper Auto’s new Customer Service Representative position that provides up to 3 hours per week with limited work done on the telephone for policy support and processing work. This means 3 hours of policy support work and processing with limited phone calls. We also offer hours that work for you! Our contact center is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday – Friday and 10 am to 3 pm on Saturday. All times are local.
Are you Bilingual English/Spanish? Do you live in the state of Florida and have 6 months of call center customer service experience? If so, our Bilingual Customer Service Consultant is the opportunity for you. Kemper Auto, a leader in the auto insurance industry. We are looking for dedicated, caring bilingual (Spanish/English) professionals who would like to work from home to assist our clients (agencies and customers) with questions and changes to their insurance policy. Employee will also review all policy information to determine if the risk meets the company's underwriting guidelines and processes. Training will be provided via a virtual classroom while you work from home. You may be asked to periodically attend office based training or meetings as needed.
If you are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to customers, have the ability to transition from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure, and have great bilingual (Spanish/English) communication skills. This is the opportunity for you.
The pay rate for this position is as follows: $15.33/hr
The work schedule for this opportunity is: Afternoon/evening shifts with required rotating Saturdays.
Training will be Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 5:45PM for approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
- Must be a Florida resident.
- 6 months previous customer service experience required. Call Center and/or insurance-related experience preferred.
- Fluent Spanish/English communication skills, pleasant telephone demeanor, and multitasking skills required.
- PC experience with 3,000 KSH or 25 WPM with an error ratio of less than 5% required.
- Successfully completes all required new hire training as per Departmental guidelines.
- Serves as the primary contact point for insureds, agents, and lien holders for policy related inquiries.
- Provides Superior Customer Service and offers solutions and/or options within Company guidelines.
- Minimum 7.0 mbps bandwidth with dependable/reliable connectivity required
- A dedicated in-home office space free from interruptions and background noise