Associate Technical Product Manager
- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
KEMET Electronics, a YAGEO company, is seeking an Associate Technical Product Manager in our Simpsonville, SC location. This is a technically focused role (Electrical Engineering, Electronics) with a strong commercial link, working in close partnership with the Sales, Marketing and R&D teams.
- Participate in customer visits to identify market needs, provide technical support and follow design-in activities.
- Promote/training on new and existing product series.
- Support Sales/FAE, R&D and Quality.
- Create and maintain product technical documentation.
- Monitor business opportunities and provide quotations.
- Achieve revenue objectives.
- Other duties as required.
- B.S. Degree in electronics/electrical engineering or related.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Readiness for business trips.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Apps.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or technical related field.
- New graduates may apply
KEMET does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, union membership, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law, in making employment decisions including but not limited to hiring, wages, promotions, rewards, and access to training. Qualified applicants and workers shall be provided with reasonable accommodation for disability and religious practices.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
BusinessView all jobs at KEMET
Get fresh Technical Product jobs daily straight to your inbox!