Install, configure, and support Kem Krest’s computer network, servers, phone system and internet system. Maintain network hardware and monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
KEY OUTCOMES (KPI’S)
1) OUTCOME: Manage network / systems of KK and ensure they are performing to the best of their ability
· Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
· Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
· Manage network and phone system upgrade and enhancement projects.
2) OUTCOME: Ensure all employees of Kem Krest are given expected computer support
· Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware systems, software, applications software, user accounts, and all configurations.
· Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
· Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
· Act as 2nd tier of support for local/remote users.
3) OUTCOME: Eliminate hardware, software, or other network and systems problems in a timely manner
· Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
· Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
4) OUTCOME: Maintain security on all devices across Kem Krest
· Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software
· Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
5) OUTCOME: Ensure documentation is updated on regular basis
· Maintain documentation for network, servers, backup, telecommunications, etc.
· Maintain service contracts with vendors for computer equipment, phone system, internet service and servers.
6) OUTCOME: Assist in the development and growth of the IT staff and knowledge within the staff at KK
· Train existing or new employees as needed.
ORGANIZATION & PLANNING
CALM UNDER PRESSURE
FOLLOWS THROUGH ON COMMITMENTS
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
ENTHUSIASM/ABILITY TO MOTIVATE
OPEN TO CRITICISM/OTHER IDEAS
KNOWLEDGE OF THE INDUSTRY
STRENGTHS TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
· 4 year college or university program degree
· 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Required: Cisco Switching & Routing, Wireless network design & implementation, Wireless network security, Security & administration, Endpoint security & administration, Microsoft Hyper-V management & administration, Vmware Vsphere management & administration, Backup Management & administration (Unitrends, Rapid Recovery), SCCM, Windows clustering services, Powershell, Microsoft AD / DNS / DHCP, Azure Integration, Cisco Voice Systems, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Windows Desktop 7/10, SQL Server Support (backup, restore, management), Change Management & Documentation
· Preferred: PRTG network monitoring, ManageEngine help desk, ADFS, SD-WAN Technology, Cisco CCNA Certification, Microsoft Dev Ops, Microsoft Teams / Sharepoint, Active Directory Migration (Trusts between Domains)
· Training experience helpful
· MS Certification helpful (MCSA or MSCE)
· CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification helpful
We work with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the Auto, Agriculture/Industrial, Power Sports and Defense industries. Key customers include: General Motors, Ford, Nissan, Hyundai, FCA, Harley-Davidson, BMW, VW, Audi and American Honda among many others.
Kem Krest is a leading provider of Total Program Management for our customers through Supply Chain, Fulfillment and Aftersales Solutions. We have annual sales of more than $500 million and 30 years of experience servicing OEM customers.
Kem Krest has 10 locations in the US and Canada - Elkhart IN, Bristol IN, Brighton MI, Fowlerville MI, Pleasant Prairie WI, Phoenix AZ, Las Vegas, NV, Oakville, Ontario, Canada and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Our employees are key to the company's success and vital to its promise - "Customer Focused, Solutions Driven." Our culture supports rapid growth and excellence in Total Program Management.
As a team, we pledge to be customer focused and solutions driven. Our workplace embraces fun and celebrates achievement. We invest in people. We employ those who share our passion, mission and work to enrich our business model. We understand that each member of the team is a representative of our organization. We foster and environment that allows for expression of ideas and creativity. We serve our communities and manage our organization through the principals of servant leadership. We maintain a “Customer First / Associate First” philosophy.
• Competitive Pay
• Healthcare Insurance Coverage Plans
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Matching 401k program
• Profit Sharing Program
• Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) and Paid Holidays
• Tuition Assistance of up to $5,000 annually
• Company Parties & Events and a focus on fun