- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, 401k,
Kelter & Gilligo Consulting Engineers provides mechanical and electrical engineering services for Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and Educational Facilities. We are seeking full-time HVAC engineers with 7 years of engineering experience designing similar types of facilities. Applicants need to be familiar with relevant building codes, ASHRAE and other applicable design standards. Applicants should have the ability to coordinate projects with clients from start-to-finish, be able to prepare contract documents using Revit and AutoCAD. Applicants should have knowledge of how to design chilled and hot water piping and air distribution systems and prepare/check cooling & heating load calculations. In addition, applicants need to be able to run projects through construction, check shop drawings, be able to respond to RFI’s, and perform detailed field surveys and building evaluations.
- Professional Engineering License for The State of New Jersey.
- Minimum 7 years experience.
- Technical English writing skills for specifications and general communication.
- Proficiency with energy modeling software is required.
- Through knowledge of building mechanical systems is required.
Kelter & Gilligo Consulting Engineers, Inc.
196 Princeton-Hightstown RoadPrinceton Junction, NJ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kelter & Gilligo Consulting Engineers, Inc.