AT&T / DIRECTV Installation Technicians - Come join our family!
- We are looking for 5-8 candidates to start immediately depending on individual experience.
- EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, We will train the right candidates!
- MUST HAVE A RELIABLE Truck, van or SUV and tools.
- SIGN ON BONUS for experienced Techs with current/valid SBCA and all certifications.
- START YOUR DAY FROM HOME, Direct deposit of your pay available.
- DO YOU LIVE IN OR NEAR THE FOLLOWING AREAS: Decatur, Bowie, Jacksboro, Nocona, Gainesville, Bridgeport, Springtown, or surrounding areas?
Are you looking for a career opportunity to utilize or expand your skills with a new challenge? We are actively seeking Experienced Technicians, to perform the installation and service of DIRECTV, HughesNet & Viasat Satellite Systems, in mostly residential and small business environments. Use your electrical, cable, or mechanical ability to get ahead in this fast-paced growing & mostly recession-proof career with one of the most respected names in the industry.
Kelstar is your authorized AT&T / DIRECTV master contractor offering sales, service, & installation of residential, multi-family and commercial satellite systems. We build teams of highly trained, highly professional contractors with one common goal: to provide our customers the best customer service experience. We strive to stand apart from our competition with our sales staff, management & technicians trained, certified, & knowledgeable. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are expanding locations all over North Texas & the US. We are looking for people just like YOU! The AT&T / DIRECTV Installation Contractor is responsible for providing excellent customer service through installing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and upgrading satellite television systems and equipment.
Installing a satellite system is simple and straightforward. This is not complicated work and those with motivation, attention to details, and common sense will be successful. This is a position where you work mostly outside on your own, with your hands, and it can be a lucrative career. You are paid by the job so the more work you can do the more money you can make, the sky is the limit and is based on your own personal drive and abilities. Some technicians choose to only make $25k a year, most average $40-70k a year and a rare few make $80k+. Start your day from home (except for your once weekly meeting and inventory day in Granbury) and in most cases work in and near the community you live in. Opportunities for advancement are possible and we believe in an open door and family environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES FOR INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN:
- Installs, Troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, replaces, and upgrades components.
- Checks satellite TV systems for correct functionality and optimal performance.
- Maintains accurate installation, service, and inventory records.
- Treats customers with respect, courtesy, and professionalism at all times.
- Listens to descriptions of problems, answering questions, and resolving issues per technical publications, and participating in on-going technical and safety training.
- Supports co-workers and builds positive working relationships with all team members.
- Meets or exceeds performance goals and quality standards.
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards by prioritizing tasks and working efficiently.
- Acts with INTEGRITY and works SAFELY at all times.
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN:
- Meet AT&T/DIRECTV state-specific minimum age requirements,
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in the primary state of residence.
- Speak clearly, concisely, and to communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner.
- Solid written communication skills required.
- Work full time, up to and including five-six days a week; which may include nights, weekends, and holidays, as required, regardless of weather.
- Meet company hiring criteria for pre-employment screening, including authorized to work in the US, drug test, criminal background check, motor vehicle & driving record check.
- Expect and embrace change.
- SBCA and/or other industry certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of handheld electronics, including smart phones, tablets, etc., preferred construction experience and electrician experience is a plus.
- Must have a truck, van, or SUV capable of carrying a 28-32' ladder, general tools, ladders, Android smart phone/tablet (Samsung Note 5 or newer preferred) and some long-distance travel may be required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN:
- Be able to lift up to 80 pounds and climb extension ladders up to 40 feet in length and work on towers or tall commercial buildings.
- Work in dark, tight spaces, including attics and crawl spaces.
- Work outside in extreme weather conditions (Heat, Cold, Rain, Snow, Etc.), including precipitation and temperature variations.
- Must be able to stand, sit or kneel for extended periods of time.
RELATED EXPERIENCE FOR INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN: Cable, wiring, satellite, security alarm, home theater, electrical, electrician, TV, internet, telecommunications, maintenance, repair, electronic, hand and power tools experience, OSHA, installation, customer service, and military.
Salary: up to $1,250.00 + / week!
We look forward to your application!