KellyConnect has an exciting opportunity for our client in Piscataway, NJ as a Customer Support Services Associate. The Purpose of the Customer Support Services Associate position is responsible for providing superior, specialized service to our customers sales consultants, in a professional, timely and self-directed manner. The key customer-facing activities include: order creation for loaner equipment in multiple operating systems, complex orders, billing, efficient/effective handling and resolution of escalated issues and inquiries, including sales order management activities as well as supporting customer relationships within assigned business specialty area.
The CSS Advocate will be responsible for providing superior customer service and support to internal and external business partners for our clients (e.g. sales consultants, sales operations and supply chain team members, etc.). This position is responsible for researching complex issues and inquiries, and fully investigating them to resolution. This includes following-up on open inquiries and escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate subject matter experts.
The CSS Advocate will have responsibility for receiving, processing, tracking and reporting on all field requests related to loaner equipment. The CSS Advocate will also receive and process consignment implant and instrument requests as well as provide support and collaborate with Sales Consultants to locate inventory in the field to satisfy daily case coverage. The CSS Advocate will collaborate with the Distribution facility on loaner related issues as well as collaborate with internal departments such as Forward Stocking Locations (FSL), Field Inventory, Commercial and Franchise Marketing groups, and Health Care Compliance on all loaner needs. The CSS Advocate proactively contacts Sales Consultants and other business partners and assists with training of new resources and others as appropriate. This role requires that all internal quality controls are adhered to, as well as process and service quality guidelines.
· enters and manages customer orders (via phone/fax or e-channels) from internal and/or external customers
· Responsible for the front-line inquiry/service complaint management
o Responds to all queries (e.g. order status, product information, stock availability, company policies, price
quotes, claims, returns authorization processing (RGA), requests for documentation, etc.) from internal
and/or external customers. All work done in compliance to department SOPs and SOX
- Open an interaction record for a new or existing claim (for all claim-types) as part of the inquiry and service complaints process
- Follow-sup on open inquires and escalates unresolved calls to appropriate subject matter experts based on SOP
- Notifies appropriate parties (e.g. CSR’s, customers, Franchise, etc.) of process, inquiry updates/changes or service requests as appropriate
· Reviews order error and order hold reports and takes action based on need as instructed by SOP
· Supports execution of marketing programs developed by the Franchise
· Conducts recall activities as appropriate
· Updates customer information in order management system as appropriate
· Conducts User Acceptance Training (UAT) testing as needed
· Adheres to quality controls, process and service quality guidelines
· Thinks and communicate cross-functionality to investigate research and resolve all exceptions and
adjustments promptly and accurately including any necessary coordination with other HCS departments
and all required customer follow-up
· Minimum Education Requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum Experience: 1-2 years
· Knowledge of current ERP systems such as SAP and JDE.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to problem solve and think analytically.
· Prior working experience working in real-time environment, managing achievement of competing
priorities and deadlines.
· Demonstrated leadership as well as proven ability to develop and maintain effective business
· Ability to adapt to specialized software and customized programs to meet business needs.
· Maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability.