Agricultural Equipment SALES / PSR
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Kelly Tractor CAT South Florida Caterpillar dealership seeking a combined position AGRICULTURAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE / Product Support Representative (PSR) / for our AG Sales Department.
The position will be based out of Kelly Tractor, Miami, Florida. The primary function of the Agriculture Sales Representative for Sales, Parts and Service is to generate profitable business from the range of AG equipment.
Please note that the wages posted for this Job are estimated salaries for similar positions. While we don't share our pay ranges online, our actual pay ranges are based on your current Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Growth Potential.
Duties will include:
- Compile lists of prospective customers, handle sales leads, and travel through assigned territory (Miami Dade, Broward, Monroe Counties).
- Recommend specific standard or modified machines best suited for customer’s jobs, test & operate machinery at work site, sell machinery and repair services, quote prices, prepare sales contracts, estimate delivery date to customer, prepare reports, keep expense account, enter new customer data and other sales data into computer database, develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts, and investigate and resolve customer issues with deliveries.
- This position requires an aggressive, personable, sales-oriented individual with technical skills.
- Experience in equipment and agriculture machinery would be great.
- Individual will visit customers, inspect the equipment, and recommend parts and service.
- In addition, the PSR must be self-motivated, well-organized, and possess a high degree of maturity and sound business sense.
- Maintain a presence with and call on customers that meet growth targets of parts and service volume.
- The customer is informed and aware of all parts and service options.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Have a four-year college degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Individual needs to be computer literate and have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
English fluency is required, and bilingual fluency (English & Spanish) is preferred.
Have a valid Florida driver's license with a clean record. Be familiar with the agriculture line sold: FENDT and Massey Ferguson Tractors, Ag Chem Products, ABI Irrigation Reels, Woods Equipment Line of Rotary Cutters.
EOE - Employees are expected to perform their daily duties safely and consider safety an integral part of their jobs. JOIN THE CAT TEAM TODAY
Kelly Tractor CATMiami, FL
AgricultureView All Kelly Tractor CAT Jobs
Get fresh Agricultural Equipment SALES / PSR jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.