Warehouse Production Worker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brea, Ca. USA
Competitive pay and we offer 1st , Mid, & 2nd shifts.
- 1st Shift – 5 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. - $17.50 per hour
- 1st Shift - 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. - $17.50 per hour
- Mid Shift – 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. - $17.50 per hour
- 2nd Shift – 2 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. - $18.00 per hour
Ready to join us and jump start your career? Now’s the perfect time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Automotive Parts Material Handler working at a premier, Fortune 500 client and global leader in the automotive parts distribution industry.
This is a build-your-career opportunity in a cool, clean, safe and supportive work environment.
Why should you apply to be an Order Selector?
· Starting pay of $17.50 to $18/hour
· Offering 1st, Mid, & 2nd shifts
· Large company with room for career growth
· Well established company with several locations across the US.
· Safe, clean, climate-controlled work environment
· Opportunity to learn new skills, obtain on-the-job training
· Contract to hire opportunity!
What is a typical day in Automotive Parts Order Selection? You’ll be:
· Pick and stage parts for store replenishment
· Mark pallets with identifying store information
· Use hand-held radio frequency device (RFD)
· Climb stairs and ladders up to 12ft to retrieve merchandise
An Automotive Parts Material Handler job might be an outstanding fit if you:
· Are at least 18 years of age
· Are detail orientated
· Comfortable working at a fast pace for entire shift.
· Able to lift or move 25 – 50 lbs., and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 lbs.
· Comfortable bending, standing and kneeling
· Comfortable with working overtime when required
· Have previous experience in a warehousing, manufacturing environment
While achieving your goals, we’ll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, EAP at no cost, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a premier employer and industry leader.
Apply to be an Automotive Parts Material Handler today!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kelly Services
Get fresh 1st Shift Material Handler Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.