Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
Length: ongoing assignment
Contract position with Kelly OCG (Outsource Consulting Group). You will receive benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
this client may ask to bring your own laptop to work onsite
- Manage the Sox Compliance process for cycle counting of Raw Materials and Work in Progress materials within the manufacturing locations, Irvine and Fontana warehouses.
- Ensure compliance of Sox Mandates Cycle Counting procedures and Policies to Assure 95% Accuracy in bo0th Units/Absolute Dollars
- Provide guidance and training of Material Handlers and Manufacturing Associates involved in the cycle count process.
- Generate monthly Metrics for inventory count accuracies, remediate and communicate reasons for not obtaining 95% Accuracies.
- Manage and lead Annual Physical Inventory Projects from conception to execution to termination
- Conduct physical inventory audits as requested by Auditing companies, Finance and Management.
- Perform monthly process audits of Warehouse and Manufacturing to ensure Procedures and Policies are adhered to.
- Execute the MDA process scrapping of raw materials and work in progress materials; update the Approval Scrap log as requested.
- Charge out materials to department cost centers, update and maintain charge out log and communicate with Finance and Management all charge outs.
- Identify potential issues within process and drive efficiencies and improvements.
- Support quarterly SLOB review and execute scrap of identified materials.
- Manage the Expiration Meeting; compile reporting for the meeting and present findings to management and peers.
- Perform fluent written and oral communication with other business partners (ex: Customer Service, Manufacturing, Finance, Supply Chain, Quality and EHS) related to work assignments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Associates Degree minimum, Four year degree preferred in Supply Chain
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- 3-5 years experience with inventory control
- 2-4 years inventory cycle counting experience
- 2-4 years shipping and receiving experience
- 2-4 years experience performing data analytics
- Proficiency with business systems (e.g., WMS, Ariba, SAP)
- Experience working with all levels of management
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B. No third-party suppliers.
- There is no 'per diem' with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
- Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
- If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at Leslie.Hesano@kellyservices.com ; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
Why Kelly **** ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm