We are hiring for Substitute Teacher and Paraprofessional positions for the 2019-2020 school year for the Balsz School District! We will be hiring continuously for these positions.
Is a flexible schedule important to you? And would you like to make a difference in education while earning competitive pay? If you have the minimum educational and work experience requirements then you may qualify to be a substitute teacher!
Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®) partners with local Charter Schools and Districts to hire for these important positions, and we have immediate openings for those who meet the requirements.
If interested, email your resume to SCOTT at email@example.com, or for immediate consideration please contact Victoria Ramirez at VICR624@kellyservices.com or by calling 816.521.6786.
- Competitive weekly electronic pay
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to schedule your assignments online or by phone
- Paid training on professional classroom management, teaching techniques, and district policies and procedures
- Online training opportunities
- Online employee community
- 401(k) plan, service bonus plan, and group-rate insurance options
Substitute Teacher and Paraprofessional requirements include:
- You will need to have a High School diploma or equivalent at a minimum for Teaching Assistants.
- 60+ college credit hours, an Associate's Degree, or successful completion of the State Paraprofessional exam is preferred for our Educational Assistants.
- Teachers will need to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and either a substitute teaching or teaching certificate.
- An IVP Level One Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card required for all positions.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is a plus, but is not required.
- Special Education Experience is a definite plus.