My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a Sr. Business Project Manager position in St. Louis, MO or Mason, OH. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Duration: 8+ months
Pay: $50.00 - $55.22/HOUR
- Applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems.
- Coaches and mentors project team members; mentors other project managers; determines project scope; develops resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans; develops training plans; develops requirements documents; develops project approval matrix; identifies project team training and tool needs;
- Defines, recommends and secures contractual agreements for services and products; coordinates requirements, schedules implementation and post-implement plans, and develops service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms;
- Defines quality gates for each project methodology phase; defines critical success factors; and establishes and manages the project warranty period.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years professional business project management experience required
- Experience leading and directing project tasks and developing project plans
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Previous Healthcare industry preferred.
- Prior Authorization or Utilization Management knowledge would be a plus
- Strong business project management skills
- Strong communication skills -- ability to communicate clearly -- orally and in writing
- Pharmacy and/or medical health plan experience a plus, but not required
- Other normal PM tools -- MS Project, MS Office
****Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the "SUBMIT RESUME" button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (1-352-585-2109, George.Rogers@kellyservices.com ),** **however, your resume should be uploaded via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.