We have an immediate, full-time opening for a Sr. Recruiter - virtual role with Clinical, Pharmaceutical, R&D, or Scientific, Corporate recruiting experience.
The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for the development, execution, communication, training and ongoing innovation of the RPO recruiting/sourcing presence. This role partners with leaders and client stakeholders as well as senior management, identifies and clarifies sourcing needs and objectives, and sets and executes strategic sourcing initiatives. Additionally, the Recruiting Strategist monitors progress to ensure that all goals and benchmarks are met, re-evaluating and adjusting them as needed.
- Makes recommendations to senior management to assist in the development of organizational goals
- Works with key stakeholders across corporate lines of business to identify key requirements for recruiting/internet utilization and positioning
- Provides overall direction and assists recruiters in recruiting strategies including the creation and execution of specific sourcing plans
- Develops and manages job board relationships to support strategy
- Carries a personal requisition load of hard-to-fill roles
- Evaluates market size, the competitive landscape, and industry structures
- Mix of job boards and other internet related strategies to maximize effectiveness of spend and improve ROI
- Participates on various teams related to candidate and customer attraction
- Acts as an SME in the strategic sourcing process
- Conducts market research to establish strategic sourcing plans
- Tracks sourcing effectiveness and advises on reallocation of spend as appropriate
- Defines key performance indicators and implements enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
- Functions as an “in the weeds” coach – sitting side-by-side with recruiters as needed to support tough-to-fill jobs and/or educate recruiting team members
Keys to success...
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in Business, Human Resources or similar
- 5+ years' recruitment experience in R&D, with strong background in Data Analytics
- Experience with Job Board and Recruiting strategies
- Exceptional capabilities in innovative sourcing strategies
- Pharma Recruitment experience a must
- Experience working in Workday
- Possess project management and multitasking abilities
- Possess superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge in the Pharma industry
- Ability to expediently gather and analyze data present it to management while making recommendations to improve the business
- Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others and effectively and tactfully deal with people
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks without losing composure and compromising productivity
- Ability to make competent use of work related equipment and materials
- Ability to be capable of producing results within an unstructured environment and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
- Must have a high level of expertise in sourcing strategies and market research
- Advanced professional-level business writing, grammar, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and with virtual teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.