Software Quality Assurance Engineer – Fort Collins, CO
The Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will develop and execute our testing process for power conversion products. An ideal candidate will have experience with firmware and software testing. The QA Engineer will develop test plans and develop tests for new features and products as well as automate existing manual test procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work within an agile embedded software system development team to analyze product level requirements and system architecture to create suitable test plans (Grey Box, Black Box, etc.) for new product features. \t
- Act as technical lead during the development of extended functional and system testing to verify and validate that systems and software satisfy requirements. \t
- Design, develop, and perform software testing and methods as required to support assigned projects. Monitor active tests to ensure validity and quality of the work, perform analysis of results and create formal reports as required. \t
- Ensure the testability of new features is sufficient to maintain a high level of software quality. \t
- Analyze the software development and test process to determine areas in need of improvement by establishing applicable process metrics. \t
- Support general laboratory operations. Assist in the development and installation, operation and maintenance of specialized test systems and integration laboratory facilities as assigned. \t
- When assigned, provide supervision at the task level to assigned technical staff.
- 2-4 years related experience. \t
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or Associate degree with 6+ years specifically related experience. \t
- Working knowledge of C, C++, Python. \t
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Tool (Atlassian Jira, Jama) preferred but not required. \t
- National Instruments Test Stand and Lab View preferred but not required. \t
- Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) preferred. \t
- Good verbal and written communication, organizational skills, relevant math, computer, and analytical skills.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to reach out directly to: email@example.com or 720-863-7864
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Employment Type: Full Time