Kelly Services is pleased to partner with our client in Fort Washington, PA who is currently looking for a Servicing Specialist who to join their team in a full time capacity. This position is full time, Monday thru Friday, 830am until 530pm with a pay rate of $21 per hour. In this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Issuing documentation
- Scanning, saving and emailing documentation
- Maintain internal database
- Assist with ongoing servicing of policies that are sold in the market
- Act as a liaison between the policy owner and the insurance companies
- Ensure the correct changes are implemented after the sale of the policy
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Bachelors degree required
if interested in this opportunity please apply directly to this position thru our job posting or send your resume to email@example.com and place the reference number US5133JB_28321475 in the subject line
Why Kelly **** ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook -Basic understanding of Excel-Ability to communicate effectively with others-Bachelors degree required