Kelly Services is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Application Architect for our client in Marysville, OH! This is a direct-hire opportunity!
What will you be responsible for?
The design and analysis of Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications using primarily JAVA technology.
- Utilize Java and other application development technologies to create complex business applications
- Work in the creation of new applications or improve existing ones by creating prototypes, test plans, and documentation related to application development
- Oversee the design process for application software
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies that complement the division’s overall technology ecosystem
- Work with internal and external teams to define and maintain quality standards, coding standards and implements measures to ensure compliance through code reviews, automation, etc.
- Lead implementation of business plan and themes across the company
- Work closely with enterprise architecture to ensure decisions are in keeping with our overall strategy, is cognizant of industry trends and supports ongoing changes inherent to the manufacturing world
- Translate analysis and prototyping into a usable blueprint for other development teams, internal and external
What do you need to be successful?
- At least 5 years experience in application development
- Expert knowledge of JAVA development technologies and practices
- Knowledge of modern concepts such as micro-services, container based development and cloud deployment
- Firm understanding of loosely coupled architecture and philosophy in systems implementation
- Knowledge of current industry practices, regulations, technology, etc.
- Ability to analyze and develop creative solutions to complex problems
- BS/BA in related coursework, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience