We are looking for a driven sales professional with a passion for the staffing industry. Someone who is motivated by searching for new business opportunities and loves building relationships in the community, while growing the Kelly foot print.
Your main role is to be an advocate for the client and to partner with our candidates on a much greater level. This is an opportunity where you not only get to meet and work with the best talent in the market, but you also get to learn about the amazing clients we represent.
This is a “roll up your sleeves and get it done” type of position. When you control your activity and focus on enthusiastic selling, you will succeed and you will see the success of your hunt. As an Account Executive, you are making outbound sales calls to identify hiring managers who need our assistance. Strong negotiation skills are a requirement – someone who thinks on their feet and is focused on solutions and gaining market share. You will work hand in hand with your recruiter, who identifies the top talent, to take these amazing candidates to the market, faster than our competition.
As a Scientific Account Executive, you will be responsible for…
- Collaborating effectively with all levels of leadership
- Adhering to sales metrics and thresholds
- Remaining current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions
- Operating within company policy while exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, community leaders, and end users with current and prospective customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Entrepreneurship, Business, Marketing or Science preferred
- Internship experience within recruiting, sourcing, marketing, and/or sales preferred
- Driven to succeed – solution-oriented with strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated internal/external customer focus
- Solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, and network
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and success developing relationships
- Strong verbal/written communication and social skills
- Great teammate who embodies the Kelly mission
- Highly networked with strong social media presence
About Kelly Services®
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Just a few of our awards/recognition:
- Human Rights Campaign 2017 Corporate Equality Index, Kelly Services received a score of 95 out of a possible 100
- Military Friendly Employer Designation
- America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises
- World’s 25 Most Socially Engaged Recruitment Agencies