Sales Support position to assist outside sales representative. Temp to hire position with competitive pay! The sales support position provides day-to-day interface with customers, outside sales representatives, production, scheduling, and logistics to ensure customer needs are satisfied.
- \tReview customer purchase orders
- \tInitiate line-up inquiries
- \torder entry and tracking
- \tcommunicate order status to customers
- \tobtain shipping releases
- \tinvestigate invoice discrepancies
- \tassist outside sales representatives
- \tprevious customer service experience
- \teffective verbal and written communication skills
- \tworking knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- \tstrong organization skills
- \texcellent problem-solving skills
- \tself- motivated
- \tteam oriented
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- \tprevious customer service experience -\teffective verbal and written communication skills-\tworking knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word-\tstrong organization skills-\texcellent problem-solving skills-\tself- motivated-\tteam oriented