Retirement Services Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Retirement Services Representative in Salem, NH. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity! We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what’s next for you.
Hours: Monday-Friday - 8:00am to 5:00pm, Onsite/Hybrid
What’s a typical day as a Retirement Services Representative? You’ll be:
The primary point of contact for employees. You will proactively drive employee education by raising awareness of the various tools and resources available to them for their retirement and financial planning. You will educate employees on plan benefits, plan resources, financial wellness, and investment company products, and assist employees with individual account transactions. This will include discussion and education on investment company products, processes, and financial transactions. As a condition of this role, you are required to carry your Series 6 and 63 FINRA securities licenses.
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Educate employees on account information, plan benefits, plan resources, and tools such as Financial Wellness, Mobile, Retirement Savings Calculator, and Investment Product information enabling employees to make informed financial and investment decisions. Educate employees on distribution options available to them when transitioning employers or commencing retirement and present the American Century Investments Rollover option to employees of eligible plans. Assist employees with support for incoming rollovers into ADP plans.
- Drive employee satisfaction and client retention as measured through call quality interactions. Proactively troubleshoot and probe to resolve employee issues.
- Maintain full working knowledge of desktop tools such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Plan Sponsor and Participant website, Simplicity, and workflow system.
- Adhere to daily schedule and support a high volume of inbound calls. Flexibility to maintain increase of daily phone time during peak times (which can be unplanned and impacted by market fluctuations).
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments. and collaboration opportunities with other business units as needed.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
• 1-3 years of Client Service or Finance/Banking experience
• Strong and proven communication skills
• Series 6 and 63 FINRA securities licenses is required
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
• Experience noted above, OR
• Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Kelly Services
Get fresh Retirement Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!