Research & Development Chemist, Santa Rosa, CA
6-Month Contract Role
Kelly is pleased to present a contract R&D Chemist opportunity at a global healthcare company focused on cardiometabolic disease, infectious disease and toxicology. This position is within the Toxicology Laboratories located in Santa Rosa, CA.
The position of R&D Chemist is within the Toxicology Laboratories. Primary duties include documentation of validation projects for laboratory testing methodology for the determination of drugs and metabolites in biological matrices. This role will instrumental in providing accurate and timely test results to the clients.
- Preparation of solutions for validation experiments
- Extraction of drugs from biological matrices
- Submission of samples on LC-MS-MS instrumentation
- Review of validation data using software such as Analyst and Multiquant
- Data entry of validation results
- Performing basic statistical analysis with Microsoft Excel
- Properly documenting sample prep procedures
- Analyzing data from validation batches
- Determining success of validation experiments
- Review of Standard Operating Procedures and Validation Reports to ensure consistency
- Support production team with solutions and sample preparation.
- Present project results and recommendations to department management
- Proactively and cooperatively communicate with peers and management to ensure awareness of progress and issues; recommend solutions when issues arise
- Maintain and meet the highest standards in quality and regulatory compliance.
- Follow, understand and comply with SOP s and policies on cGLP s and safety.
- Perform any other duties as designated by the Manager, Technical and Instrumentation or dictated by the needs of the laboratory
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university in chemistry, biochemistry or related and 0-2 years of experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience preparing documents
Why Kelly **** ?
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations-providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career-connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm