Research Associate, Skokie, IL
Kelly Scientific Resources has a Temp-to-Hire opportunity for a Research Associate for a leading Biotechnology company in Skokie, IL.
Research Associate Duties:
- Performing bacterial or mammalian cell culture in support of toxicology research
- Work in an aseptic environment
- Prepare assays for dosing
- Make reagents
- Score bacterial cell colonies
Research Associate Requirements:
- Experience with aseptic technique is required
- Masters of Science degree or prior lab experience from sterility/microbiology lab is Desired
- Bachelor of Science degree minimum requirement
- Ability to multi-task
- Pipetting skills
- GLP experience is a Plus
- Work schedule is Mon-Fri standard business hours
- Pay rate of $18/hr based on experience, increase to $19/hr after 4 months.
- Position is 4 months temp before conversion to permanent employee
- Lots of internal growth opportunities!
Why Kelly **** ?
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations-providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career-connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.