Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Data Reporting Analyst.
This detail oriented person will assist management with analysis and reporting of data supporting the recruitment process. This will include maintaining the data integrity of internal and external systems, use and analysis of large scale Excel spreadsheets regular and adhoc reporting and analysis supporting the operation. This position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Responsible for database administration, data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting.
- Provide accurate, timely reports and analytical information to support recruitment processes, customer support functions, management and other users
- Support Account and/or Practice with other reporting and ad hoc information requests including performance metrics through compilation and interpretation of data pulled from various technical/specialized sources.
- Provide analysis of past and present operations trends, analyzing data to identify root cause, present findings to management.
- Analyze recruitment marketing studies & make recommendations
- Facilitate problem resolution of issues related to third party databases and applications.
- Serve as a liaison to MSP and vendor management coordinators.
- Participate and provide assistance during customer/internal contractual audits
- Propose, research, analyze and implement recommendations to resolve/streamline reporting and invoicing processes.
- Participate in recommending improvements to processes for measurement, control and analysis
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience Expert at Excel and Macros 2-4 years
- experience analyzing data and spreadsheet work
- Experience with other reporting databases and tools
- Familiar with HR, HRIS, or recruiting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems