Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to fill a temporary/Repair Technician position in Portage MI . The position is paying $25-30 an hour, and is set to last at least 4 months from the contract start date. This position has a strong possibility of converting into permanent.
The Repair Technician's main responsibilities are:
- These contractors will be supporting a Product Refurbishment project involving their Hospital Beds EMS Cots Mistral Air (pump).\t
- They will follow a a standardized repair instruction. they will be instructed on how repairs are to be done and will not be required to diagnose issues.\t
- Candidates should have at least 2 years in electrical/mechanical product repair, although they are open to candidates with a broad range of experience as long as they are familiar with basic tools.\t
- Candidates should be organized, self-starters, comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically strenuous work environment.\t
- This is different from a field service role, but will still require intuitive thinkers who can troubleshoot independently.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Why Kelly **** ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm