QC Chemist I - Chaska, MN
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a QC Chemist for one of our top clients in Chaska, MN. This is a 5-6-month contract position.
As a QC Chemist placed with Kelly Scientific Resources, you will be responsible for providing care for performing chemical testing on in-process product, final product and raw materials for routine testing, validation testing.
1. This individual will perform chemical testing on in-process product, final product, and raw materials for routine testing, validation testing, and stability testing;
2. Communicate results through appropriate documentation and batch records, statistical analysis and trending;
3. Perform instrument maintenance; identify and report equipment and method failures; identify areas in the lab for continuous improvement.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- BS degree in Chemistry or related life science
- 1+ years' experience in lab applications
- 1-3 years of direct experience with UV-Vis spectroscopy, FTIR, Instron (physical testing) methods.
- Experience with Analytical Balance, various pipettes, pH, Viscocity etc.
- Previous experience working in GMP environment
- Basic understanding of chemical technology and methodology
- Working knowledge of computer, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Proven ability to work independently as well as function effectively as a team member
- Proven ability to maintain an high attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
- Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Why Kelly **** ?
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations-providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career-connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm