Kelly IT has an opportunity for QA Analyst with strong database expertise!
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the business needs
- Documents all problems and assists in their resolution
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners
- Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or field or equivalent work experience.
- Broad knowledge of QA practices, policies and methodologies
- Broad knowledge in creating and maintaining Quality Assurance documentation (Test plan, test cases/scripts, defect reports/analysis, etc.)
- Strong ability in using QA functional and performance testing tools to create, maintain, and execute test scripts
- Broad knowledge in SQL using Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Strong ability to multia??task and perform testing on multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong ability to self direct with a high degree of initiative, ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Strong ability to document and concisely communicate problems to developers
- Broad knowledge of technical writing / technical reporting
- Broad understanding of automated testing
- Broad knowledge of technical and programming skills
- Strong ability in Release/Build engineering
Daily Tasks Performed
1. Align with the QA processes defined within the QA team through all phases of the STLC.
2.Good SQL knowledge to work with Datamart and data profiling
3.Good working knowledge of testing tools: HP-ALM, JIRA, Selenium etc
4. Communicate to the QA manager /QA team on the project test activities.
5. Perform automated web-service validation using SOAP UI
6. Co-ordinate test activities with multiple stake holders of the project during all test phases
Advanced SQL writing and expertise in data warehousing (SQL, ETL, Data Modeling, etc.) and using databases such as DB2, SQL server in a business environment with complex datasets.
Defining quality checks and developing automation for high volume data pipelines, and other data integration workflows across multiple sources while applying best practices in data integrity, data quality, and distributed data processing.
Extensive experience in data validation and statistical data quality analysis and reporting.
Proficiency with complex DB Queries.
QA Tester with Strong SQL skills , Data profiling, Data modelling and Datamart experience preferred.
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
Why Kelly **** ?
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm