- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking to gain experience and knowledge within the Manufacturing Industry? We have a great opportunity for you with our growing client in Burlington, WI. Our client will train you to be a Production Planner and give you the opportunity to grow with them while offering promotional opportunities to skyrocket your career!
This is a direct hire Production Planner position, meaning you will be hired permanently with our client and offered their competitive benefit and vacation package upon hire.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan – 100% match up to 6%!
- Paid Holidays (10)
- Vacation days (10)
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 1st shift: Mon-Fri | 8:00am - 5:00pm
Starting pay as a Production Planner:
- $58k - $62k & a yearly profit-sharing bonus!
Interested in learning more about our client?
This company was established in the early 1900's, earning a national reputation for quality rubber parts. We are a progressive, data-driven, team-based organization built on a foundation of continuous improvement and employee engagement
The Production Planner will oversee daily execution plans for 20+ injection molding machines and multiple assembly value streams. The successful candidate is primarily responsible for planning the daily workload for each machine and value stream within the facility. This also includes controlling planned downtime and administering the preventative maintenance program.
Additional responsibilities include process improvement, maintaining a Kanban system for fabricated components, and additional support for the Materials Coordinator when needed.
What kind of experience do you need to succeed?:
- 2 years’ experience in scheduling operations or equivalent experience desired
- New graduates that can demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of foundational supply chain principals and a track record of success may be considered
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word) and other Web-based Applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills
- Demonstration of commitment to customer and user satisfaction
- Confident, autonomous self-starter able to work with minimal supervision with solid decision making skills
Click on Apply Now for immediate consideration for this Production Planner position in Whitewater, WI. We look forward to connecting with you!
A people company, staffing the world! Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position for more than 75 years. Connecting talented people to companies in need of their skills is at the very heart of what we do.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kelly Services