Production Operator $19.25-$21.50 H/R
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What’s next for you? This great opportunity! Kelly is looking for Production Operators for a prominent customer in Lebanon, OH area. With competitive pay and advancement opportunities, this opportunity is an entry level production role.
Why you should apply to be a Process Operator:
- Competitive Pay ($19.25 - $21.50 per hour)
- over night shift 5:30pm-5:30am (2-2-3)
- Temp to Hire after just 90 days!
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Clean, Climate-Controlled Work Environment
- Onsite Convenience Market
Requirements and Experience:
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of basic mathematics, physics, and chemistry
- Strong project management, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Positive attitude, Willingness to learn and grow, Ability to train and listen to instructions
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all safety protocols, including use of engineering controls and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure a safe workplace for all employees.
- Operate equipment according to product manufacturing instructions to produce high quality product in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Utilize equipment and facility computer programs to effectively maintain process and material data related to manufacturing requirements.
- Store ingredients in the proper location with the proper closure of partial ingredient to prevent contamination.
- Assure proper documentation is reported including amounts used, lot numbers, yields, metal detection, etc.
- Label raw materials, finished goods, and supplies properly.
- Actively participate in periodic continuous improvement and training sessions to increase understanding of, and abilities related to, safety, quality, productivity, materials, and equipment operation.
- Assure proper cleaning of equipment and work area and complete sanitation logs.
If you are interested APPLY TODAY !
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork, and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kelly Services
Get fresh Manufacturing Production Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.