Kelly Services Mansfield, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Extrusion Material Handler
Location: Mansfield, MA
Hours: 7:00pm - 7:00am OR 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Pay: $18.00+/hr (Depending on experience)
Direct Hire - Start work immediately!
In this role, you'll ensure that the company safely and efficiently produces the highest quality products. You'll be responsible for the safe and efficient transportation and delivery of production materials and finished goods using a forklift and/or other equipment.
The Material Handler/Utility Person’s essential job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Observe, follow and model all safety policies and procedure at all times.
- Operates packaging and material handling equipment including, but not necessarily limited to: Forklift, and Electric Jack – Single and Double Pallet Capacity.
- May serve as an Operator and/or perform Operator responsibilities on an as needed basis.
- Assist in the coaching and training of less experienced full time and temporary associates.
- Maintains a clean working environment daily.
- Work in a team environment led and directed by leadership.
- Continuous willingness to learn the process.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of the production process as it pertains to extrusion to produce the highest quality product.
- Conducts daily audits of equipment by visually inspecting and testing machinery and production equipment and completes necessary applicable reports.
- Conducts regular quality checks of manufactured product according to specifications.
- Monitors equipment for alarms, indicators, and or unusual sounds to detect malfunction and discusses equipment operation variations with operations manager or other production associates to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Cleans and performs general, routine upkeep of equipment.
- Must be certified to operate a forklift.
- Proceeds safely to assigned area to pull, load, and move merchandise, checking all documents specific to each type of merchandise.
- Uses equipment appropriate to each type of movement.
- Work with other team members to complete tasks
What's the pay?
- $18.00/hour (Depending on experience $18+)
- Progression Wage Increases
What are the hours?
- 7:00pm - 7:00am
- Employee will work 48 hours per week (40 regular and 8 overtime)
- Plenty of overtime available. 4 days on and 3 days off (Sun thru Wed or Wed thru Sat) no rotations
- 1 hour paid lunch
What we're looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
Competitive Benefit Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, Sick Days, Vacation Days starting after 30 days, 1st of month.
A career in motion is how you’ll thrive and prosper. We work with tons of great companies across the nation, and with our strong connections, we’ll help take your career forward. At Kelly, we’ve been transforming ourselves for a while now—constantly striving to reach our full potential, so we can help you maximize yours. We’ll help you find what’s next.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kelly Services