Kelly Herndon, VA
- Expired: June 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Schedule: First shift- 6:30am-5:00pm (1/2 hour lunch), Monday-Thursday (possible overtime and must be flexible to start as early as 5:30am occasionally
Pay rate: 16.00 per hour
Projected start date is June 14th
This is a Contract position and eligible for Kelly Services Contractor perks such as Medical, Dental, Vision coverage through the ACA compliant healthcare plan.
Job duties include:
- Executing entry level production duties with supervision in the manufacturing of custom products used in cell and gene therapy clinical trials, critical applications in final fill assemblies, and molded components in ISO 7 and ISO 8 cleanrooms.
- Ability to perform entry level work station activities
- Follow SOPS/Work Instructions/drawings with guidance.
- Demonstrate basic problem identification and able to escalate accordingly
- Basic understanding and ability to document production activities in the Manufacturing Execution System (MES)/Factivity
- Demonstrate basic understanding of safety, follow site safety protocols and activities, and conduct safety observations.
- Comply to cGMP and QMS requirements, demonstrating basic understanding
- Minimal participation in quality events.
- Meet production output expectations.
- Follow 5s principles and operational excellence.
- Demonstrate good time management and comply with the site's attendance policies.
- High School Diploma (or GED) is required
- Ability to frequently bend, kneel, reach, and sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds as needed
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment wearing full PPE- Lab Coat, Mask, Gloves, Safety shoes, Earplugs, Beard cover if needed, scrub top and pants.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Questions? Contact Bryan Jones, National Corporate Recruiter via email at email@example.com .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kelly