Manufacturing Assembly Worker- Overnights
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great training and pay for all experience levels. Earn a great wage and enjoy many benefits like paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401K and more!
If this is the solution for you then look no further! Kelly is looking for candidates who thrive in a manufacturing environment for Manufacturing Assembly Worker- Overnight jobs at a local client in Grand Forks, ND. These DIRECT HIRE opportunities will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable work experience. Positions are open now, with immediate consideration! Pay is $20.50-$22.50 PLUS per hour.
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Assembly Worker- Overnight jobs include:
- Using hand tools and blueprints/instructions to perform production activities used to make large components.
- Remove debris from mould and prepare for next part of the process. Apply various material in layers per instructions.
- Remove excess material from mould after it sets. Use pneumatic sanders to prepare the surface of the part for next part of process.
- Detecting and reporting improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, defects, and unusual conditions to Team Lead and/or Supervisor.
Candidates should meet the following qualifications to be considered for Manufacturing Assembly Worker- Overnights jobs:
- Can train on day shift for 2 weeks
- Can stand for extended periods of time, climb ladder, stairs, and walk on catwalks regularly.
- Ability and willingness to make quick or repeated movement (holding, reaching, twisting, bending) with hands, arms, legs, or body.
- Can lift and carry up to 50 pounds repetitively.
3rd shifts available
Monday-Friday 10:00pm- 6:30am
Monday-Friday 6:00pm- 2:30am
Monday- Friday 7:30pm-3:30am
Ready to talk benefits?
- Paid time off starting at 120 hours per year, 88 hours per year of paid holidays, and 40 hours per year of unpaid time off.
- Excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Perfect opportunity to get into a new industry with extensive 2–4-week training program. Already experienced? All offers will take that into consideration!
- Earn even more with regular performance reviews and various certifications!
For instant consideration for these Manufacturing Assembly Worker- Overnight jobs in Grand Forks, ND we encourage you to apply now!
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
AddressGrand Forks, ND
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kelly Services