Looking for a great opportunity?
Kelly Services is partnering with a local Green Bay company seeking a Level 3 Machine Operator. Core hours will be night shift.
$16.25/hour with $1 shift premium for the night shift.
Responsible for operating and ensuring that the machine is running at optimum level. This position monitors all physical characteristics, tests and results, taking corrective actions as needed to manufacture a quality product. It is the expectation that the operator will independently operate a level 3 machine.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor; lift and carry a minimum of 45 lbs, climb,
- Have a good work, safety, performance and attendance record
- Follow all safety procedures, including and not limited to: LOTO, machine guarding, PPE
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Set up machine and make necessary changes to ensure quality material is produced
- Identify and solve immediate, or short-term machine quality, waste, delay and safety issues
- Enter all necessary data into computer system
- Operate stretch wrapper
- Ability to operate forklift or other lift equipment is desired
- All other tasks as assigned
Training on 1st shift for 2 months required (6am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday)
Change to Nights working 6:00pm-6:00am, 2-2-3 schedule
Potential for permanent employment for the right candidate.
Apply today or contact us for more information at (920) 497-1300.
Requiring skills in:
Ability to run machines independently
Leadership experience including Line Lead/Team Lead
Flexibility to train on 1st shift for 2 months then change to nights on a 223 schedule.
$1 shift premium during specific night hours
Why Kelly **** ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Requiring skills in:TroubleshootingAbility to run machines independentlyLeadership experience including Line Lead/Team LeadFlexibility to train on 1st shift for 2 months then change to nights on a 223 schedule.