Seeking Entry Level Light Assemblers for Immediate Opportunities in Cary, IL
Sage Products, a business unit of Stryker, is the premier manufacturer of easy-to-use, disposable products that are used by doctors and nurses to prevent healthcare-acquired illness. The positions are entry level, no previous experience required. Sage Products offers a dedicated training team for each department! All positions offer employees the opportunity to work in a clean and temperature controlled environment.
APPLICATION and INTERVIEW INFORMATION:
Monday - Thursday 7:00AM to 3:00PM - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
3909 Three Oaks Road, Cary, Illinois 60013 (Located inside the Sage HR office)
Ask for Katie with Kelly Services - Questions? Call (847) 829-5358
Bring proof of eligibility to work in the US - Be prepared to fill out an application.
WORK LOCATION: Cary, Illinois
STARTING PAY: 1st: $12.00
1st shift: 6:30AM-2:30PM OR 7:00AM-3:00PM
- Package components into finished goods boxes on light assembly machine
- Perform minor process adjustments to machines (e.g. clear jams from packing machines)
- Operate assembly lines with a team of 2-5 people
- Comfortable with a fast-moving environment
- Must be able to stand for 8-hour shifts
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English as it pertains to work related issues
- Capable of maneuvering and lifting between 25-45 pounds intermittently (essential)
- Work from written or verbal instructions: must be able to comprehend and explain the contents to trainers, co-workers, and any regulatory auditors
- High School Diploma or GED - minimum required
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
Apply today for immediate consideration. Share this information with your friends - ask us about referral bonuses!
We hope to see you soon! Questions? Call the Kelly team at (815) 261 4415
Why Kelly **** ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm