Laboratory Ware Wash Technician - Entry-Level, Pomona, CA
Job Summary: Under close supervision, this position is responsible for a variety of manufacturing support functions involving the operation of lab equipment and conduct of procedures / tasks according to established QSR s ISO, ISO 13485, CMDR, and other regulations under the direction of senior staff.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Clean and maintain all laboratory ware used in manufacturing.
- Clean laboratory area and equipment as necessary.
- Have organizational skills to keep the laboratory environment in good working order.
- Operate laboratory equipment safely, as trained and directed, in accordance with established practices.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and minor repair.
- Maintain records as directed in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Carry out functions which may require multiple task coordination.
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies.
- Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and effectiveness of Company Quality Management System per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company s policies and practices.
- Understands and is aware of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job.
- Has awareness of device defects that may occur in their area of responsibility, including product design, verification and validation, manufacturing and testing activities.
- Perform other duties projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, maintains accurate records and notes, and carry out assignments in a thorough, conscientious fashion while adhering to safe laboratory practices.
- Knowledge of a variety of lab equipment and their operation is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of federal and other regulations, e.g. QSRs, ISO, ISO 13485, CMDR.
- Work with semi-automated equipment.
Why Kelly **** ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.