IT Support Technician - Chesterfield, MO
2 Months Contract - Immediate Start
As a IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for providing technical support and delivering exemplary service.
- Our ideal candidate will: Thrive on making a positive impression with exceptional service.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer systems, wireless devices, peripherals and telecommunications systems.
- Build, maintain and manage software image inventory and systems. C
- Create and maintain user and computer accounts in an Active Directory environment.
- Manage regular software updates for desktop and server systems.
- Package and deploy software applications to client systems.
- Manage Citrix servers and virtual applications in a remote access environment.
- Maintain MS Exchange objects including mailboxes and distribution groups.
- 2-3 years of professional IT Support experience.
- High proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Office and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Environments Is Preferred.
Why Kelly **** ?
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.