When you join Kelly Services as a Professional- Technical IT Recruiter you will specialize in placing related technical, professional candidates. You will extend your reach beyond your candidates’ key work experiences to identify opportunities that truly fit their career interests, needs, and goals. You have two missions: To ensure 100% client delight, and to find the opportunity, flexibility, and stability candidates need to push their careers to the next level.
As a Professional- Technica IT Recruiter, you are the key element that connects job-seekers with companies looking to hire the right talent. You are a specialist building lasting relationships and driving candidate engagement throughout the entire placement process. The workforce solutions industry is a multi-billion dollar per year growth industry that every company is a part of – from large, multinational organizations to start-ups to regional and local businesses.
We have recruiters that are driven to succeed. We strive to win and are focused on taking market share away from our competitors. You will play a key role in that success.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
· Sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates in various professional disciplines.
· Meeting financial and activity-based measures
· Growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
· Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
· Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
· Negotiating and closing candidates with offers and starts
Are you ready to join us?
· BA or BS in Business, HR, Marketing, or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
· Two or more years of recruiting or staffing experience-
o Recruitment focused in the IT space- Vendor Neutral experience a plus!
· Experience recruiting for both contract/temp roles as well as direct roles
· Experience in recruiting processes (can show proven success with regard to the recruiting process: sourcing, qualification, placement process, and temporary employee management).
· Driven to succeed – solutions oriented
· Team player who embodies the Kelly team first
· Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
· Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent
· Defined experience deploying a social media strategy in your recruiting: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Blogging
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented peopl