Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Graphic Designer for one of our top clients in Mettawa, IL! As a senior graphic designer, you'll join a culturally diverse group of 90+ strategic and creative explorers at an in-house advertising agency for a biopharmaceutical company with 29,000+ employees.
- Create digital and print materials: infographics, trade show graphics and engagements, journal ads, banner ads, user interfaces, emails, websites, interactive PDFs, and more\t
- Collaborate with writers and creative manager to visualize complex data\t
- Partner with web developers and video editors to create interactive materials\t
- Conceptualize and execute materials that meet brand standards\t
- Complete projects started by other designers or partner agencies\t
- Develop creative solutions within the confines of FDA regulations Source stock photos and video footage\t
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale in large meetings Set priorities with traffic/project managers to meet critical deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in design, advertising, or related discipline;\t
- 5+ years' experience developing professional digital and print materials; strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and related expertise
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; awareness of trends in graphic design and digital and print technologies\t
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion in a fast-paced environment; ability to absorb and respond to constructive feedback and turn projects around quickly when off course\t
- Must provide samples of work to be considered
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at KENC251@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly **** ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm