Join the elite recruiting force.
Join Kelly Services® as a finance recruiter and you’ll help steer the course of success for talented professionals: both for the exciting companies who need them, and for your own career. You’ll be part of a team of specialists who understand how today’s workforce wants to work—with the resources, expertise, and energy to make it happen.
The world of work is yours.
Kelly® provides the tools and support you need to spend more time on revenue-generating activities, keeping you closer to customers and candidates. You’ll leverage our international footprint, a team of lead-generating sales specialists, and our long-term relationships with 90% of Fortune 500 companies—organizations all looking for the best talent you can find.
Remarkable work. Remarkable life.
As part of the Kelly team, you’ll have the flexibility and creative breathing room of a boutique environment, combined with the financial strength and scale of a leading global brand—a distinct competitive edge for every Kelly recruiter. Balance work and life with a Kelly-supported vacation purchase program, educational assistance, healthcare coverage, flexible spending accounts, and more.
You will specialize in placing professional Finance and Accounting talent across nearly all vertical industries (healthcare, banking, manufacturing, retail, insurance, oil & gas) and be responsible for:
- Sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates in various professional disciplines.
- Meeting financial and activity-based measures
- Growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
- Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
- Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
- Negotiating and closing candidates with offers and starts
- Actively networking within the local finance market
- No Sales
Are you ready to join us?
- BA or BS in Business, HR, Marketing, or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Two or more years of recruiting or staffing experience- focused in the Finance/Accounting or HR/Professional area
- Vendor Neutral (VMS) experience, i.e. Recruiting submitting candidates through a VMS System like (Beeline, IQNavigator, Fieldglass, Zerochaos, WAND, Peoplefluent, Claritum, SourceSuite, erecruit) is a MUST
- Experience in recruiting processes (can show proven success with regard to the recruiting process: sourcing, qualification, placement process, and temporary employee management).
- Driven to succeed – results oriented
- Success within temporary/temporary-to-hire recruiting
- Team player who embodies the Kelly team first
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent