Become a teacher that can make a difference in a child's life! Be an Early Childhood Education Teacher!
Kelly Educational Staffing has many opportunities available for Early Childhood Education Teachers in the Birmingham area. This is a rewarding opportunity offers flexibility and weekly competitive pay.
- \tTend to and protect children-s physical, emotional and social needs as well as routine care needs, including feeding, napping, diapering, per DCF rules
- \tProvide a respectful, dignified, nurturing and safe play environment for each child in the classroom
- \tWork effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- \tMust be available to work between center hours (6:00am-8:00pm)
- \tMust have access to a working phone and computer with internet and email capabilities
- \tSchedule non-work days as needed
- \tPassion for working in early child care education
- \tAbility to accept early morning on call assignments
- \tAccess to a computer with internet and email capabilities
- \tWillingness to work with ages birth through Pre-K
- \tFlexibility with scheduling and working in different child care centers
- \tAbility to communicate professionally via phone and email
- \tMust be at least 19 years old.
- \tMust possess a high school diploma or GED.
- \tMust possess a Child Development Associate Credential (CDA) or at least 9 credit hours of college coursework in early childhood education or child development from a regionally accredited institution.
- \tFlexible Schedule & weekly electronic pay options
- \tLocal staff to support your needs
- \tBoth daily and long-term sub opportunities
- \tNational Substitute Teacher of the Year program
- \tSummer employment opportunities
- \tKelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- \tGroup insurance options*
- \tService bonus plan
- \tHoliday pay plan
- \tOnline training
- \tExclusive online employee community
- \tEmployee assistance program available at no cost
- \tCorporate discounts
If you are ready to make a difference, APPLY NOW and make a difference in a child's life!
Why Kelly **** ?
Kelly Educational Staffing (KES), a specialty service of Kelly, is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 8,600+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management, in addition to after school program staffing, and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 3.6 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each school year. Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com for more information.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm