Our client, the largest Managed Healthcare, for profit firm, is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Project Manager for an initial 11+ month contract position, located in Mason, OH or Indianapolis, IN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in health care solutions, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Overview & Responsibilities below;
The Digital Marketing Project Manager (Business Consultant) will support Digital Marketing Operations Team and is responsible for translating moderately complex and varied business needs into multichannel Marketing campaign requirements; Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works with IT, business partners, vendors, and internal clients on the delivery of critical multi-channel marketing campaigns to meet specific business KPIs.
- Works across virtual project teams through discovery, development of business requirements and project plans, programming, testing, and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintains currency with evolving technology applications, including health insurance industry innovations and trends.
- Focused on improving customer experience and communication effectiveness, health outcomes, and member satisfaction.
****Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the "SUBMIT RESUME" button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( steg414@Kellyfinance.com ), however , your resume should be uploaded via the " SUBMIT RESUME " button included within
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.