Cycle Counter / Warehouse Shipping & Receiving
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediately Hiring Warehouse Cycle Counter in Melrose Park IL!
Let’s figure out what’s next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for Cycle Counters to work at a Manufacturing company in Melrose Park, IL.
This is why you should apply today:
- Work Monday to Friday
- Hours: 7am to 3:30pm
- $20 per hour plus OT rate of $30 per hour
Why you should apply for these positions:
- Long-term and stable work schedules
- Well-known company in the community
- Commitment to health and safety
How will you contribute? You’ll be:
- Responsible for performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials and products are properly stocked to reported inventory quantities and stock locations.
- Duties include counting of materials and product components that are in process, at various stages of completion, and finished goods.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, reports and documentation while delivering verified packing slips to appropriate department.
- Cycle counts raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand. Weigh and mark product displaying remaining product left .
- This position is directly responsible for performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials and products are properly stocked.
Your Key Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Understand basic concepts of inventory control: adjustments, write-offs, scrap, shrink, Min/Max replenishment
- Proven analytical skills required including proficiency in MS Excel.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform repetitive duties
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, standing, bending, etc.
- Must be able to wear steel-toe shoes
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit.
Apply to today!
What happens next? Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
AddressMelrose Park, IL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kelly Services