Kelly Services, in partnership with a leading communications company, has immediate openings for Customer Service Representatives and Administrative Assistants in Appleton, WI! These entry-level positions are an excellent opportunity to apply your current customer service and data entry skills while gaining valuable industry experience! These positions will begin working remotely and then transition to working onsite after Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
Hours: FLEXIBLE! Choose your 8 hour work day schedule between the Monday - Friday hours of 7:00am-7:00pm (Must be able to attend training for 3 weeks from 8am-4:30pm)
- Process paper registrations received from members.
- Review scanned files and enter all data into database
- Escalate needs to leadership
Customer Service Representatives
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:30p or 10:30am-7:00pm (Must be able to attend training for 3 weeks from 8am-4:30pm)
- Complete a minimum of 100 outbound calls to members to check on their current medical supply needs.
- Document calls and additional information into database
- Escalate requests to supervisors as needed
Requirements & Qualifications for all positions:
- Must be 18+ years old to apply
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Verbal communication skills: professional phone voice, active listening, etc.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred, but not required
Technology Required for all positions:
- Desktop computer or laptop with Windows 7 or newer
- Internet Speed that is at least 5 mbps (No Dial Up, Hotpot, or Satellite)
- Headphones/Headset that can be plugged into your computer
-Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
-Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
-Service bonus plan
-Holiday pay plan
-Weekly electronic pay options
-Free online training campus available
-Exclusive online employee community
-Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
-Transportation spending accounts
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.