Kelly Services is currently seeking several Customer Healthcare Representatives for one of our top Healthcare Insurance clients in Las Vegas, NV 89128
Pay Rate: $19.00 Per hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday Flexible to work any 8 shift betwee 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM = 40 hours a week
Duration: 3 Month Contract Job
***This job is working at the cusotmer job site in Las Vegas, NV 89128**
- Receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.\t
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims. \t
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.\t
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database. \t
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis. \t
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. \t
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues. Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- High School Diploma/ GED\t
- 1+ years of call center experience\t
- Healthcare insurance background\t
- Microsoft Office proficiency \t
- Excellent written and verbal communication., Strong attention to detail. \t
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.\t
- As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:\t
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies \t
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career\t
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center\t
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans\t
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
Why Kelly **** ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm