Kelly Services is currently seeking Customer Care Representatives for one of our top insurance clients in Nashville, TN (Near Airport).
As a Customer Care Representative placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls and assisting providers in a call center environment. Our client's fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay rate: $15.50 per hour
Hours: Must be flexible to work an 8.5-hour shift between 7:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday with possible Saturday shifts
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues. Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Required to meet department goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year Customer Service experience, Call Center experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience in fast paced environments.
- Strong work ethic is required.
- Good computer skills.
- Complete Pre-placement tests (Shaker test)
If interested in this opportunity please send resume to Danielle.Haese@kellyservices.com .
The local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration or send resume.
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm