Contact Center Human Resources Assistant / St. Paul, MN
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Contact Center Human Resources Assistant for one of our top insurance clients in St. Paul, MN.
As a Contact Center HR Assistant placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for serving as a contact to handle and process requests from current and past employees, retirees and internal and external customers regarding questions that are related to payroll, time tracking system, benefits, leaves of absence, compensation, pension, position management and other related areas or HR transactional questions. Our client's fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour!
Hours: 1st Shift Monday-Friday
Duration: 1+ year (possible extension)
- Will be working in an HR Contact Center. Serves as a contact to handle and process requests from current and past employees, retirees and internal and external customers regarding questions that are related to payroll, time tracking system, benefits, leaves of absence, compensation, pension, position management and other related areas or HR transactional questions
- Understands and applies concepts of processes, procedures, workflows, and practices required to effectively provide guidance and resolution to employees specific questions in a timely and accurate manner. Inquires may be initiated via phone, email, and/or fax regarding payroll, benefits, leaves of absence, pension, staffing, position management
- Position requires research, analyzing and resolving issues utilizing PeopleSoft and internal reference materials
- Tracks all inquiries and escalates to other areas within HR Operations when appropriate via case tracking system to maintain accurate documentation of all questions/concerns from employees and retirees for reporting purposes
- Ensures all policies and procedures are kept up to date and provides input for ideas and suggestions to improve workflow processes. Position may work on special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent. Degree preferred
- Demonstrated HR call center/customer service experience. Previous background in insurance or financial services is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word and Excel), database, email. PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, and prioritization skills with ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Results driven, ability to resolve conflict, and analytical
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm