Kelly Services is hiring for Client Services Representatives in Wausau, WI. These entry-level, temp-to-hire positions are an excellent opportunity to apply your current customer service skills while gaining valuable industry experience!
Connect with existing and potential customers while working on projects requiring strong customer service skills to covert the call to a sale and connect them with a sales representative while ensuring adherence to corporate and department policies and procedures.
- CSRs are responsible for processing various incoming and outgoing sales focused phone calls for assigned clients and programs in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations
- Call processing includes presenting offers, overcoming caller objections, transitioning between script elements, obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (e.g. names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.), answering questions, resolving issues and providing customer service
- Agents should maintain established quality and completed calls per hour goals while supporting company goals and objectives
- Maintain excellent product knowledge regarding product offers, pricing and upsells
Must be 18 or older and have a High School Diploma
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Schedule: 8AM - 4:30PM for 2 - 3 weeks of training for all positions!! Following training candidates can choose one of the following schedules
- 1st Shift 7am - 3:30pm
- 2nd shift A 12:30pm - 9:00pm
- 2nd shift B 2:30pm - 11:00pm