We are seeking a Client Services Manager to join our team at Kelly Educational Staffing! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information, resolving technical issues, and participating in meeting with customers.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Proactively identifies business growth opportunities with new end-users, departments, and/or divisions
- Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of customer’s business, industry, trends, and current events.
- Develops strong relationships with new and existing customer end-users by understanding their business and staffing needs and by facilitating connections between customers departments and the KES sales team.
- Communicates and demonstrates the value of KES solutions to the customer through proactive communication via customer meetings, presentation or sharing of industry analysis, best practices, and/or thought leadership materials.
- Invests time in customer-facing activities to understand needs.
- Manages and grows relationships with stakeholders across the customer’s organization.
- Participates in account-specific lead sharing meetings.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills